The food grade silicone for fondant mould is a kind of liquid RTV addition cure mold making silicone rubber with two parts, part A is the silicone rubber base, part B is the platinum curing agent.
Also, since it is platinum cure silicone rubber, and in food grade with FDA certificate. It is very suitable to make food related products mould, such as chocolate, candy, cake, butter, fondant, butter, ice statues, cookies, etc.
The platinum cure silicone rubber's mixing ratio is 1:1 and its curing would be heavily impacted by the temperature.
* low shrinkage (less than 0.1% )
*high tensile and tear strength with high copy times
*easy for operation (mixing ratio at 1:1)
*good fluidity easy for pouring operation
*platinum cure, food grade
Ice trays molding
Casting for Kitchen products
|Mixing Ratio (by weight)||1:1||1:1|
|Hardness (Shore A)||20±2||25±2|
|Mixed viscosity (mPa·s)||2000±500||2800±500|
|Curing Time (at 23℃/75℉, HRS)||4~5||4~5|
|Tensile strength, Mpa||≥5.1||≥5.5|
|Tear strength, KN/m||≥24.8||≥26.5|
|Elongation at break, %||≥640||≥510|
1. Pls clear the model and tool totally before operation to prevent cure inhibition.
2.Weigh the two part correctly by electronic weight in two separate container .
3. Mixing the two part in 1:1 and stir part A and part B evenly in 2-3 minutes .
4.And get the mixture for vacuum-pumping for de-air the bubble in around 2-3
minutes . (If there is no vacuum machine, pls pour the mixture carefully and slowly
down the side of the mold frame so that less bubbles caused)
5. Enclose the product (the original model) with four plastic plates or wooden plates.
6. Clean your products and brush a layer of release agent(detergent or soap water) on
7. Pour the vacuumed mixture into the model frame from the side of the mold frame .
Notice: As our it is platinum cure silicone , which is very easy to cause
cure inhibition , so pls do remember thoroughly clean the model and tool before
operation . Besides , pls avoid the liquid silicone contact or mix with the
following material , otherwise the silicone won’t be cured :
1. Liquid condensation silicone ( condensation silicone not completely cured or organic
tin compounds )
2 .Sulphur, sulfide and sulfur rubber materials.
3. Amine compounds as well as contains the amine materials.
4 .Pewter solder flux.
Company: GUANGDONG SEMOST BIOTECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
Add: 18th Building, Songke Court, Songshan Lake S&T Park, Dongguan, Guangdong, China