Tin cure silicone rubber for soap/candle mold making is a two-component material, which consists of Part A base silicone and Part B curing agent; then the silicone base and curing agent can cure at room temperature by a condensation reaction.
These materials also can be cast into the cured silicone mold: plaster, polyurethane, PU, GRC, cement, resin, polyester, wax etc.
1. Suitable for both pouring molding and brushing molding
2. Strong tear strength and tensile strength
3. Easily release air to avoid bubbles
4. excellent non-stick effect
5. Various hardness from 10 to 40 shore A
6. Excellent flexibility, easy to demould.
7. High temperature resistance, high duplication times and repeated use
8. Good cut-growth resistance
Tin cure silicone for mold making, which with good tensile strength as well as high duplication times ,so it is perfect for making mold in statue and figures industries ,such as Stone figurine ,ceramic statues,polyurethane statuary, ceramic statues,polyurethane animals,Buddha, plaster ceiling, artificial stone, GRC home decorations etc.while,it also application for making mold for Resin and poly resin crafts, Lighting ornaments, candles crafts, statue Buddha, relief, artifacts copied, Animals and plants sculpture.
|Mixing Ratio (by weight)||100：3||100：3|
|Hardness (Shore A)||15±2||20±2|
|Mixed viscosity (mPa·s)||13000±500||15000±500|
|Curing Time (at 23℃/75℉, HRS)||4~5||4~5|
|Tensile strength, Mpa||≥3.8||≥4.0|
|Tear strength, KN/m||≥20.4||≥24.8|
|Elongation at break, %||≥450||≥500|
Company: GUANGDONG SEMOST BIOTECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
Add: 18th Building, Songke Court, Songshan Lake S&T Park, Dongguan, Guangdong, China