Silicone for Jewelry Moulds is great to make molds either with simple or intricate
patterns,like artificial jewelry, resin Jewelry , artificial necklace, artificial bracelet etc.
With good resistance to heat, deformation, acid & alkali and expansion, finished
silicone molds serve very good performance in reproduction process with every fine
detail on designing models.
A. Amazing fluidity and easy to operate
B. Platinum-based, food-grade silicone (environmental friendly, odorless and non-toxic)
C. Delicate design available
D. Mixing ration: 1:1, easy to mix
E. Easy de-molding
F. Excellent tension and tear strength
G. High performance in duplication
H. Shrinkage is almost zero (below 0.1)
I. Excellent resistance to weather, temperature, aging, acid and aging-proofing.
J. High resistance to high temperature and aging(resist -60℃ to 250℃)
|Mixing Ratio (by weight)||1:01||1:01|
|Hardness (Shore A)||35±2||40±2|
|Mixed viscosity (mPa·s)||4300±500||6100±500|
|Curing Time (at 23℃/75℉, HRS)||4~5||4~5|
|Tensile strength, Mpa||≥5.5||≥5.4|
|Tear strength, KN/m||≥20.6||≥19.5|
|Elongation at break, %||≥400||≥380|
1. Pls clear the model and tool totally before operation to prevent cure inhibition.
2.Weigh the two part correctly by electronic weight in two separate container .
3. Mixing the two part in 1:1 and stir part A and part B evenly in 2-3 minutes .
4.And get the mixture for vacuum-pumping for de-air the bubble in around 2-3
minutes . (If there is no vacuum machine, pls pour the mixture carefully and slowly
down the side of the mold frame so that less bubbles caused)
5. Enclose the product (the original model) with four plastic plates or wooden plates.
6. Clean your products and brush a layer of release agent(detergent or soap water) on
7. Pour the vacuumed mixture into the model frame from the side of the mold frame .
Notice: As our it is platinum cure silicone , which is very easy to cause
cure inhibition , so pls do remember thoroughly clean the model and tool before
operation . Besides , pls avoid the liquid silicone contact or mix with the
following material , otherwise the silicone won’t be cured :
1. Liquid condensation silicone ( condensation silicone not completely cured or organic
tin compounds )
2 .Sulphur, sulfide and sulfur rubber materials.
3. Amine compounds as well as contains the amine materials.
4 .Pewter solder flux.
Company: GUANGDONG SEMOST BIOTECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
Add: 18th Building, Songke Court, Songshan Lake S&T Park, Dongguan, Guangdong, China